edit: we got a BG artist. Just keeping this up for ref. for her. ❤
MC (main character)
- MC housefront of house. (2 story house) (day/night. snow/no snow)
- street.(like…her neighorhood street or something) (day/night snow/no snow)
- house entrance. (inside..like the door and stuff) (day/night)
- living room (day/night)
- kitchen/dining room.
- MC bedroom. (not too girly…nothing pink/purple. maybe kinda messy? looks lived-in teenagers room.) (day/night)
- gate/entrance (far away shot) (fancey brass gate) (morning/day/night snow/no snow)
- school front (close up shot) (the school is one of those old looking schools made out of bricks looks something like this: http://www.westfield.ma.edu/personalpag … dingHS.jpg ) (snow/no snow day/night)
- courtyard (thats like a patio area.. has benches maybe a gazeebo/fountain… kind of an outdoor place for the students to hang out) (snow/no snow)
- track (school track..for the track team) (snow/no snow)
- rear or side of the school.
- an old abandoned outside basketball court.
- hallway (w/lockers) (day/night)
- admins office. (MUST have a picture of a girl with a plant stragetically placed to cover her name/face)
- computer room.
- classroom. (day/night)
- clubroom. (has a couch in the back, a longer table with chairs, a bookcase on one side, and a smaller desk with a computer.. also maybe a window(s)) (day/night)
- gym. (w/ basketball court)
- shopping area. (outside) (like you know an outside place with differentstores) (snow/no snow day/night)
- study area of bookstore (with like a table/bookshelf/etc…could also be used for library study area)
- athletic store.
- alleyway. (like the back of houses) (with a trashcan or two)
- amusement park.
- amusement park entrance.
- park. (snow/no snow)
- a big room full of people and computers like this (http://www.battlefield.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/dreamhack-pc-park.jpg) its for a computer game competition.
- another computer competition one but with like a stage like this (http://media.pcgamer.com/files/2011/07/dreamhack3.jpg)
DASHBOARD (dashboard is the name of the bar/hangout for the characters)
- the dashboard front (old abandoned bar. very run down on the outside…has bushes/weeds/etc…covering it, cant enter from front) (snow/no snow day/night)
- dashboard kitchen (nice normal looking kitchen maybe resturant style?)
- podcast room (its a small basement with a table and chairs. mics are placed on the table. maybe a light somewhere too? like above? kind of a dark-lit room >_> maybe some boxes in the corner.)
- outside shot of dashboard burnt down/crumbled. (like someone exploaded it >_> ) (no snow)
- a small room with beanbags, tv, game consols. like a little hangout place.
- the inside of the bar. it looks like a bar has the counter and in the back a shelf with drinks (non-alcoholic) and glasses. also booths and stuff too.
- chris house. (mansion)
- ballroom. (with a stage…really fancy)
- chris bedroom. (rich boys room so make it kind of big and fancy but still look like a boys room.)
- grandmas house. (country-style) (kind of a quaint house)
- grandmas living room. (uhm…well kinda looks like an old ladies house..so neat, kind of old looking, but maybe has a modern tv or something lol)
- eva’s bedroom. (girls bedroom…make it kind of cute..)
- masons front of house. (2 stories. ill leave it up to you how you want it to look like)
- masons bedroom (boyish/sportsy/basketball)
- alice’s living room. (normal looking)
- alice’s bedroom. (very girly and pink and purple. w/ stuffed animals)
- jeremys room. (With action figures sitting on top of comic books, two PC’s (Desktop on one corner, laptop on a seperate table. kind of looks like a little boys room >_> )
- jeremys living room.
- jeremys kitchen (w/ cofee maker shown somewhere)
- Mr. martin’s apartment (outside like his door or something)
- Mr. Martin’s living room (normal looking maybe kind of bare?)